NASA cleaned the eagerly awaited first trip of its Space Launch System rocket on Monday
after a progression of issues with the rocket and the powering techniques couldn't be settled rapidly.
The space office had been intending to send off the gigantic rocket and the Orion shuttle
with no space explorers ready, on a direction toward the moon as a component of its Artemis program.
Presently it will remain down and rethink issues with the convoluted vehicle that has languished deferrals and misfortunes over years.
Mike Sarafin, NASA's Artemis mission director, told journalists after the clean that NASA desires to attempt once more Friday
yet, would settle on that choice in the wake of investing more energy exploring the information.
NASA is supposed to give another update Tuesday night.
"We will play each of the nine innings here," he said. "We're not prepared to surrender yet."
NASA has reinforcement days for kickoff of Friday and Monday.